Terms & Conditions of Booking with L Caravans
(1) A provisional booking made via telephone, in person, post or e-mail will remain firm for a period of seven days until which time a £30.00 Deposit and a £30.00 Cleaning Deposit must be made. The Booking Deposit is non-refundable in the event of cancellation, unless terminated by the Caravan Owner. But the Cleaning Deposit is refundable if the caravan is left in a clean and tidy condition and no breakages or damage. If there is found to be any damage the £30.00 Cleaning Deposit does not cover the cost of, a bill will be sent to the Hirer for the remainder.
(2) Outstanding balance payment must be received no later than 21 days prior to the commencement of the holiday. Should a cancellation be made prior to payment of the full balance, only the deposit sum of £30.00 will be forfeited. If a cancellation is made after the full balance has been paid 50% of the total hire charge will be payable. If less than 7 days notice of cancellation is received, the total hire charge will be payable. This remains entirely at the discretion of the Caravan Owner.
(3) The £30.00 Cleaning Deposit will be returned within 14 days following your departure should the caravan be deemed clean and tidy and to an acceptable level and free of damage and the keys returned to the Caravan Owner.
(4) The caravan will be available to the occupants during the period booked only. This is from Saturday to Saturday unless prior arrangements have been made with the Caravan Owner at the time of booking. Take over time is 4pm, if you arrive before 4pm we cannot guarantee your accommodation is up to the required standards as the time between 10am and 4pm is needed to clean the caravan’s. Availability, the booking is made on the understanding that the property will be placed at your disposal on the dates booked. Should this not be possible through circumstances not under my control E.G. Fire, Theft, Damages or Floods I cannot guarantee to provide an alternative property in which case all money will be refunded in full but the Hirer shall have no further claim against the Owner of the Caravan or Park.
(5) The Caravans are 4 Birth and 6 Birth and at no time should be exceeded.
(6) The Hirer of the Caravan must be of 21 years or older however this remains at the discretion of the Owner and depends on the circumstances. The Hirer maybe of a younger age but no younger than 18 years old. The Hirer must remain present during the occupancy of the Caravan.
(7) The Hirer will take full responsibility to ensure their holiday is safe as the Owner is not liable for the death of, or injury to, any person on holiday in my accommodation, or any loss or damage to any such person or property owned by them.
(8) All persons in your party (INCLUDING CHILDREN AND INFANTS) must be entered on the Booking Form and details of the children and infants ages. The Parks Management reserve the right to refuse any persons not entered on the Booking Form.
(9) NO SMOKING inside the Caravan, however smoking is permitted on the outside area. Please discard carefully.
(10) There is no maximum hire period.
(11) The area around the Caravan must be kept clean and tidy at all times.
(12) Clothes are to be dried on the Airier provided; at no time are they to be dried over the heaters. Clothes lines are not to be erected.
(13) You must leave the Caravan by 10am on the day of your departure.
(14) The Caravan is only available for rent by families and responsible couples. The Park will not allow all male or all female parties.
(15) In the event of behaviour likely to cause offence or damage to the other users or the facilities of the Park Management reserve the right to remove any offender’s from the Park without redress.
(16) Personal Travel Insurance is not included in the cost of your holiday and if required remains the responsibility of the Occupants.
(17) Please keep noise to a minimum and show consideration to the other Caravan Owners and Occupants at all times.
(18) Litter and refuse must be disposed of in the designated areas provided by the Park.
(19) Ball games are not to be played in the Park.
(20) Please remove all dirty footwear on entering the Caravan.
(21) DO NOT disarm Fire Alarms
(22) Duvets and pillows are provided however sheets, pillow cases, duvet covers and other linen items such as towels, tea towels and clothes are not provided as standard.
(23) Please park cars on grassy areas outside of the Caravan. Please approach the Caravan Park with caution it has Sleeping Policemen on the entrance.
(24) PLEASE ENJOY YOUR HOLIDAY AND KEEP SAFE